Here at Recovery Roofing, we know that roofs cannot last forever — even those that were installed well. We offer roof replacement in Englewood to keep your valuables secure and dry. If it turns out a bad storm has jeopardized the integrity of the whole roof, we’ll not only replace it, but also assist with insurance claims. Once a contract is signed and we officially represent you, we review all paperwork and file documentation — all that’s left is to choose the color and style of your shingles! To accommodate your busy schedule, we are open seven days a week to provide the best roofing services in town.
Call Recovery Roofing at (303) 557-0954 or reach us online to schedule a free consultation.
Signs that Your House Requires a Roof Replacement
When homeowners think about reasons why their roofs may need to be replaced, leaks often come to mind. However, a leaky roof does not necessarily mean that the roof is out of commission, although it should be inspected immediately to check. Our professional roofers will be able to examine other subtle signs that determine whether the roof should be fully removed or if it can be salvaged.
Some warning signs that a roof is on its way out include:
- Extensive visible damage: Obvious signs of deterioration, such as missing or cracked shingles, curling or buckling, or damaged flashing can be indications of a damaged roof that requires replacement.
- Increased energy bills: A roof that is not properly ventilated can cause energy bills to increase. This could be a sign that the roof needs to be replaced to improve ventilation. In addition to cutting heating and cooling bills, this will also preserve the life of HVAC systems.
- Sagging or uneven roof: If a roof is sagging or uneven in spots, this could indicate structural damage that requires a replacement.
“If you need excellent roofing service, give them a call now.” - Ruth G.
“Five Stars” - Julia W.
“Excellent work” - Steve R.
“Best roofer we have ever worked with by far.” - Dave A.
“Prompt, professional and affordable pricing you can understand.” - Michele M.
“Great customer service!” - Ginger T.
“We highly recommend this company.” - Suzi C.
No one wants to get rid of their roof before it is necessary, but it is very useful to know the approximate time the roof is going to quit. The problem is that the lifespan of a roof can vary depending on several factors, including the quality of the installation. A house’s climate and the amount of maintenance the roof receives are also influential elements. The factor which mostly impacts a roof’s lifespan is the type of material that was used to build it.
Different kinds of roofing materials have varying lifespans.
- Asphalt shingles: 15 to 25 years
- Metal roofs: 40 to 70 years
- Tile roofs: 50 to 100 years
- Wood shake roofs: 20 to 30 years
- Slate roofs: 80 to 100 years or more
With our beautiful materials that are designed to last through the decades, homeowners can feel at ease by trusting our skilled team at Recovery Roofing.
Learn more about our services for roof replacement in Englewood at (303) 557-0954.